Account Coordinator, Consumer PR and Social Media (NYC)
MULTIPLY is public relations and social media agency, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to national retailers and disruptive startups. We are looking for an Account Coordinator that shares our values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
Our Account Coordinator will assist our PR & Social Media teams with current client initiatives such as:
- National and local media outreach
- Influencer campaigns
- High profile events for media and consumers
- Social content development
- Public Relations and Social Media experience is required (prior internships or full time position)
- Experience writing press materials such as press releases and media alerts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Cision (or other media database service)
- Expert in social media platforms
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation
- 11 Company Holidays