Account Coordinator, Consumer PR
MULTIPLY is an PR and Social Media Agency representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to disruptive startups. We are opening a Denver office and looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
Our Account Coordinator will assist our PR & Social Media teams with current client initiatives such as:
- National and local media outreach
- Influencer campaigns
- High profile events for media and consumers
- Social content development
- Public Relations experience is required (prior internships or full time position)
- Experience writing press materials such as press releases and media alerts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Cision (or other media database service)
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation
- 11 Company Holidays