Director of Social Media
MULTIPLY is social media and PR agency, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to health and wellness brands and disruptive startups. We are looking for a Director of Social Media with broad and deep expertise in planning and managing organic, paid social, and online social media content campaigns. This position will help grow our social department.
We seek candidates that share our values:
All In – Chase big bold ideas.
On It – Nail every detail, every time.
Fair Play – Only nice people need apply.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating socially led ideas and campaigns.
- Setting and implementing social content strategy.
- Analyzing social content performance.
- Planning and producing stunning social content (campaign ideas, copy, visual style, editorial calendar).
- Internal expert for latest trends in social tactics and tool/technologies.
- Effectively presenting ideas to clients and potential clients.
- 3-5 years experience in content development for leading brands
- Extraordinary visual sense and understanding of visual styles, branding, and a real passion for creating beautiful things.
- Equally strong ability to guide the creation of effective copy.
- A proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of large-scale, multi-platform, multi-product digital marketing campaigns.
- Agency experience required.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, clear, concise writing style, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university preferred.
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 11 Company Holidays