Account Executive, Consumer PR
MULTIPLY is an agency at the intersection of the real world and the digital world. We are at the crossroads of social media and public relations, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to national retailers and disruptive startups. Nominated for PR Week's Boutique Agency of the Year, we are growing quickly and looking for an Account Executive to join our DC team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
As an AE, you will work with your account teams to manage and implement creative PR and Social Media initiatives, such as:
- National and Local Market Consumer/Media Events
- Media-worthy Partnerships
- Deskside Editor Tours/Trips
- National and Local Media Outreach
- Blogger and Influencer Programs
Additionally, as an AE you will interact with clients daily and mentor and manage MULTIPLY's AAE's and AC's.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 3-4 years demonstrated consumer PR and social media experience
- PR agency experience required
- Demonstrated success in implementing large scale consumer PR and social media campaigns
- Proven track record of successful media outreach to national and local media outlets
- Superior writing skills
- Special event logistics and planning experience (media events, conferences & meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work From Home Options
- 11 Company Holidays