Consumer PR and Social Media Intern (NYC)
MULTIPLY is an agency at the intersection of the real world and the digital world. We are at the crossroads of social media and public relations, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to national retailers and disruptive startups. We are looking for a Spring Intern to join our NYC team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
- Assisting account teams on all client activities, including events, mailers, social content shoots, media interviews.
- Conducting research on industry trends and client categories.
- Compiling and updating media and influencer lists.
- Client and competitor news and social media monitoring.
- Writing pitches and press releases, as well as assisting in social content development.
- Demonstrate MULTIPLY’s core values at all times.
- Actively participate in company brainstorms and company meetings.
- This internship is for college credit only.
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in public relations and social media, and majoring in communications or public relations, or a related discipline such as marketing or digital marketing.
- Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, computer skills and a knack for keeping up on the latest happenings in the news cycle.
- Research, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are also required.
- We are currently seeking candidates who can commit to at least two full days in our offices in Georgetown.