Design Intern (NYC)
MULTIPLY is leading social media and PR agency, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to health and wellness to disruptive startups. We are looking for a Fall Intern to join our DC team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
- Assist in developing engaging social content that resonates with our client’s audience.
- Create photo, video, animations, and GIF content for channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Work closely with PR & Social teams to brainstorm, edit, or design concepts.
- Prepare final files for print and digital production.
- Demonstrate MULTIPLY’s core values at all times.
- Actively participate in company brainstorms and company meetings.
- This internship is for college credit only.
- Interns must have experience and strong interest in learning about design.
- Must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; experience with After Effects/Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro a plus.
- Candidates must provide a link or PDF of portfolio with the application for review.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and take creative direction from superiors and constructive criticism from other team members.
- Excellent attention to detail and superior communication skills.
- Must commit to at least two full days in our offices.