Account Executive, Consumer PR + Social Media
MULTIPLY is an agency at the intersection of the real world and the digital world. We are at the crossroads of social media and public relations, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to national retailers and disruptive startups. Nominated for PR Week's Boutique Agency of the Year, we are growing quickly and looking for an AE to join our team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
As an AE, you will work with your account teams to manage and implement PR and Social Media activities, including:
- National and Local Market Consumer/Media Events
- Media-worthy Partnerships
- National and Local Media Outreach
- Influencer Programs
- Implementing paid and unpaid influencer programs
- Setting social content and channel strategy
- Supervising day-to-day handle management of client and agency accounts.
- Planning and managing paid social buys for ads and promoted content.
Additionally, as an AE you will interact with clients daily and mentor and manage MULTIPLY's AAE's and AC's.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- 3-4 years demonstrated consumer PR and social media experience
- PR agency experience required
- Additional experience with paid social/digital including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube paid advertising
- Demonstrated success in implementing large scale consumer PR and social media campaigns
- Proven track record of successful media outreach to national and local media outlets
- Strong understanding of social tools/technologies and how to best integrate them across the marketing mix.
- Superior writing skills and precise attention to detail
- Special event logistics and planning experience (media events, conferences & meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, clear, concise writing style, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions.
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 11 Company Holidays