Graphic Designer, Social Media
MULTIPLY is an agency at the crossroads of social media and public relations and represent national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to national retailers and disruptive startups. We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Graphic Designer to assist in our social media content and creative PR efforts. She/he should be an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment. The Designer is part of a team responsible for the visual design of our client’s materials and social content. He/she will work collaboratively with our account teams to develop concepts, beautiful designs and contagious content.
- This is not a remote-position. The Designer will need to work from our NYC office.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following or the equivalent: Fine Art, Illustration, Game, Graphic & Interactive Design
- 3+ years’ experience in web based graphic and interactive design
- 3+ years’ experience in an agency environment
- Strong skills in design software including the entire Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Professional photography and video shooting skills (ability to shoot at pro or semi-pro level)
MULTIPLY provides a number of great benefits for its team members, including:
- Wellness Hours
- Team Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- 11 Company Holidays