Consumer PR and Social Media Intern (DC)
MULTIPLY is leading social media and PR agency, representing national consumer brands ranging from bourbon and beer to health and wellness to disruptive startups. We are looking for a Fall Intern to join our DC team that fits with our core values:
All In – We chase big, bold ideas and we care passionately about our work.
On It – We worry about every detail so our clients don’t have to.
Fair Play – We hold people accountable. We promote from within. We’re nice.
- Assisting account teams on all client activities, including events, mailers, social content shoots, media interviews.
- Conducting research on industry trends and client categories.
- Compiling and updating media and influencer lists.
- Client and competitor news and social media monitoring.
- Writing pitches and press releases, as well as assisting in social content development.
- This internship is for college credit only.
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in public relations and social media, and majoring in communications or public relations, or a related discipline such as marketing or digital marketing.
- Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, computer skills and a knack for keeping up on the latest happenings in the news cycle.
- Research, interpersonal, verbal, and written skills are also required.